Safety must be a priority on the farm, not an afterthought
Engage with a Farm Safe Manitoba consultant for a free farm safety consultation.
Phone Call or Virtual Advice
Our confidential services include an introductory consultation and overview of farm safety with a FarmSafe Manitoba consultant. This is a fast and easy way to answer any questions you may have and begin your safety journey. Our consultants can provide you with accurate answers based on the latest safety rules and information available.
On Farm Walk-Arounds
Our confidential walk-arounds educate you on what Manitoba Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Officers look for during a farm inspection. Our consultant can either take notes and provide you with a report for your records or simply point things out and leave you to decide what, if anything, you want to do next. What we see on your farm stays with you.
During these walk-around farmers find that the most valuable takeaway is having misinformation and fears corrected by our consultant.
What You’ll Gain:
- An understanding of your responsibilities under the WSH Act & Regulations based on your farm’s size and type.
- You are better prepared for a WSH inspection.
- You can obtain guidance implementing or evaluating a safety program or system on your farm.
- You will be better equipped to identify and address safety hazards on your farm.
- You have access to free, professional support to help you comply with any Improvement Order(s) a WSH Officer may have issued.